Sunday, January 8, 2012

Free Pattern - Futurama

Hey All!

It's been a while since we've had a blog post.  The holidays were extra busy for us this year, as I'm sure they were for many of you.  As things are starting to get back to normal, we're finding ourselves with time to stitch again (finally!) and thought that perhaps you might be too... so as a belated New Year's gift from us here's a free pattern: 

Futurama! (link)

We'd like to remind you that (as always) our patterns are for personal use only!! :)

Happy stitching!!


  1. Thank you! It's really cute! ^__^
    Happy New Year!
    Irma from Italy

  2. Love this! Your site has so many great patterns for cross stitch. I like to do this type of craft but always found the patterns too matronly. Thank you for giving an updated look to this great craft!

  3. Thank you so much! I purchased two patterns from your Etsy site and just started one last night and will start one today.

  4. This is ADORABLE! My boyfriend is the biggest futurama fan and I am totally gonna be making this for him!

  5. Thankyou for the freebie! I have never really had a go at cross stitch before so this is perfect for my first attempt :-)If it turns out ok, I have my eye on the Goonies pattern next - my fav movie EVER!


  6. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Futurama is my favorite show ever. THANK YOU!!!

  7. Awesome, thanks, Jacqueline! And belated happy New Year!

    (I tried to comment a while ago, but Wordpress hasn't been playing well with Blogger..)

  8. thanks for sharing this pattern! I will be adding it to he long list of 'gotta stitch that!'