Friday, April 25, 2014

New Pattern - Adventure Time Pixel People


I'm really excited about our newest pattern release - it turned out even better than I could have hoped!  We're big, big Adventure Time fans at our house - it's just so weird and imaginative and wonderful that we can't help ourselves.  It was difficult narrowing down which characters to feature in the pattern and after many debates we decided on the Ice King (and Gunter!), Marceline the Vampire Queen, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Beemo, Peppermint Butler, Princess Bubblegum, and our personal favourite Lumpy Space Princess.



The pattern is available for instant download or, if you're not a stitcher yourself, you can pick up the finished stitching instead!

Cheers!
J & C

1 comment:

  1. OMG love love love all your stuff. My sister loves this show and I am going to make this for her birthday in September!!!! do you think you could make a patter that either is Disney Pixar or Disney Villians????? I seriously love all of your stuff and my entire etsy giftcard is going to you :p

    ReplyDelete