Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Free Pattern - The Avengers

The holidays are fast approaching and we're heavily, heavily into the Christmas crafting here at Chez WLS... and based on how busy the shop has been the past few weeks we`re guessing you are too!

In light of the upcoming season and all the warm and fuzzy feelings it brings - and to thank you all for being such wonderful supporters of us and what we do - we`d like to share a pattern with you... for free!

I give you... the Avengers pattern! (link)



I`d like to take the time to remind you that our patterns are for personal use only - please feel free to share the link with all your friends, but please don`t sell the pattern or the finished product.

Happy holidays!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this! my partner i obsessed with the avengers, and i am getting her an ipad for christmas - this is going on a handmade cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I have your 11 doctors, Firefly and Star Wars a New Hope patterns. Your patterns are so easy to follow! I finished the Dr. Who for a Christmas present, and now I'm doing the FF one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! My husband worked on the movie Thor so I may just have to whip this up for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pattern! My nieces and nephew love The Avengers... they probably need this for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the pattern. My two eldest will love this - when I do it! Got the link to your site from paper addict-Emma Bourke.

    ReplyDelete