Friday, February 7, 2014

We're All Sorts of Frozen Over Here!

Hi All!

Lots of things to update you on today!  Firstly, it's another cold and snowy day here in our little corner of Canada - it's certainly been an old-fashioned sort of winter at our house!  Complete with bone-chilling temperatures, gale-force winds, and two feet of snow -- all-in-all, it's the perfect weather for staying in and stitching.

This winter weather seems like it's never going to end, which leads us perfectly in to the next news we have!  I'm sure by now you've noticed that the movie Frozen is pretty much everywhere and for months we've been fielding emails and inquiries about when we'll be adding Disney's two new Princesses to our popular Pixel People line up... well the wait is finally over!!  The new, updated version of our Storybook Princess pattern is up in the shop!!


Don't worry if you already own the previous version of the pattern - just email us proof of your original purchase (be it your Etsy receipt, a screenshot of your 'purchases' on your Etsy account, a copy of your email from us, just something to prove you already bought the pattern) to weelittlestitches@yahoo.ca and we'll happily send you the new version FREE OF CHARGE.



Not only have we added Elsa and Anna to our existing Princess pattern, but we love them so much they qualify for a pattern of their very own! We think it's the perfect quick stitch to make for your sister as a gift!














It's also time for us to draw to see which two lucky stitchers won a free metallic floss bundle pack!

Here are our winners:








Congratulations CourtneAl and Bonney - just email us your mailing address and we'll get your gifts in the post next week!

Happy Stitching!  xo J&C

5 comments:

  1. You know, I was so sure I'd bought this, apparently I haven't, so now I'm going to have to... sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'll email you now so I'll have the full version! I just started stitching the princesses. Hope my fabric is big enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!! I am so excited that you did this! I was just saying to my husband, "Gee, I should leave some space at the end in case she ever adds Anna and Elsa to the pattern..." I just finished The Eleven Doctors, and I painting the canvas for the Superhero Alphabet and then on to the Princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please contact me at Eprise01@aol.com, as I have some questions I'd like to ask you concerning your wee little charts. James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ops! Bought the Storybook Princess a while ago and when I saw Elsa and Anna, bought them also...

    ReplyDelete